20. Choose the correct variant: I haven’t seen my friend for ages, he says.
A) He says he wasn’t seen his friend for ages
B) He says he isn’t seen his friend for ages
C) He says he hadn’t seen his friend for ages
D) He says he didn’t seen his friend for ages
E) He says he will seen his friend for ages
21. Which of the following is used with an:
22. Choose the appropriate formula of the Future Simple Tense:
A) had + V-3
B) shall/will + V
D) have/has + V3
E) V, V-s,es
23. Put the sentence into the Past Simple Tense: They come to school by bus.
A) They comed to school by bus.
B) They coming to school by bus.
C) They will come to school by bus.
D) They came to school by bus.
E) They comes to school by bus.
24. Find the right variant: East or west home … best.
25. Choose the right equivalent: There are 584 students at the department:
A) five hundred eighty fourth
B) five hundred and eighty-four
C) five hundred eighty-four
D) five and hundred eighty-four
E) five eighty four hundred
26. Put the sentence into the Future Simple: She passes her exams successfully.
A) She will pass her exams successfully.
B) She was passing her exams successfully.
C) She is passing her exams successfully.
D) She has passed her exams successfully.
E) She passed her exams successfully.
27. Choose the English equivalent:
A) Of advance
B) on advance
C) In advance
D) Off advance
E) Un advance
28. Change the sentence from affirmative into negative: My uncle built a new house last year.
A) My uncle isn’t built a new house last year.
B) My uncle doesn’t build a new house last year.
C) My uncle didn’t build a new house last year.
D) My uncle hadn’t built a new house last year.
E) My uncle hasn’t built a new house last year.
29. Choose the correct answer: What does the Constitution of Kazakhstan guarantee for all citizens?
A) place of residence
B) equal rights and liberty
30. Choose the right variant: The capital of Scotland is ... .
31. Choose the right synonym: different -
32. Complete the sentence with the verb: I _________my homework yesterday.
33. Which of the following is used with an:
A) Beautiful picture
B) Interesting Book
C) Red apple
D) Long Poem
E) Large house
34. Change the following sentence from Direct into Indirect speech: I said «I shall come back next week»
A) I said I should come back the next day.
B) I said I came back the following week.
C) I said I come back the following week.
D) I said I shall come back the following week.
E) I said I should come back the following week.
35. Choose the right tense form for the sentence: By the time she comes, he … dinner.
A) will have cooked
B) have cooked
C) is cooking
36. Choose the synonym to the word-combination: free time-
A) spare time
B) clock time
C) much time
E) a little time
37. Choose the correct variant.
If I found a fly in my soup, I … to manager of the café.
A) would be complain
B) will complain
E) would complain
38. Choose the right variant: The students … prepare their home assignments regularly.
A) Has to
D) Have to
39. Complete the sentence:… nearly 11 o’clock
A) This is
B) There is
D) It is
E) There are
40. Give the degrees of comparison : bad
A) bad \ the baddest
B) worse \ the worsest
C) worse \the baddest
D) badder \the baddest
E) worse \ the worst
41. Write the time: It is quarter past five.
42. Choose the right variant: The capital of Wales is ... .
43. Choose the right modal verb: People … drive more carefully.
44. Complete the sentence :
If you feel bad ,you … .
A) Must go to the work
B) Could help me
C) Can go to the country
D) Will go for a walk
E) Should see a doctor
45. Choose the correct answer: When did Astana City become as a capital of our country?
46. Choose the right variant: Is there … strange in what I’m saying?
47. Choose the right answer: My sister has 200 stamps.
A) two hundreds
B) two thousand
C) two thousands
D) two hundred
E) the two hundred
48. Choose the right antonym to the word expression: to work regularly-
A) to work easy
B) to work by fits and starts
C) to work much
D) to work hard
E) to work well
49. Write the time: It’s five a.m.
50. Choose the right variant: I finished school and … the University.